Keeping a pet at home is one of the things most people want to experience. Having a pet around each person creates an emotional bond between the animal and the human, and that animal can play the role of a good friend. Dogs are among the animals that are highly regarded for their kindness to humans and are popular among pets. Keeping a dog may seem like a lot of fun, but before you go, you should consider the dangers of keeping a dog in your home.
- Get to know Bourke’s parrot better! Full specifications + photos
- Determining the age of the Cockatiel in a practical way
- How to feed a Caique parrot
- Cuckoo bird and its strange life, the introduction of Cuckoo species
- Grey parrot feeding
- Care costs: Caring for any pet will come with additional costs. To keep a dog, you have to spend a lot of money on food, a good place to sleep, toys, shampoo, clothes, vaccines, etc., and this cost may be heavy for some people.
- Dangerous treatment from dogs: Some dog breeds can show violent and dangerous behavior if they are not properly trained. When accepting a dog, you should check the breed and behavior of the dog so that you do not have any problems in the future. A dog may bite or injure your body with its fingernails when it gets angry, which in the worst case can turn into an infection.
- Hair loss: Hair loss in dogs and cats is a common problem and will be more or less depending on the breed. If the dog’s hair loss is excessive, it will bother you.
- Dog bath: Most dogs hate bathing, but you have to take the dog to the bathroom to keep them healthy. The process of bathing your dog takes a lot of energy and time.
- Dog urine and feces: When you do not train your dog properly, you will see urine and feces in different parts of your home. If you plan to keep the dog indoors, be sure to spend a lot of time training to prevent this problem.
- Spending a lot of time: Dogs are social animals that you should spend a lot of time playing with or walking with. People who have a lot of conflicts in their daily lives can not spend much time with the dog and as a result the dog can behave aggressively due to your lack of attention.
- Long journeys: Dogs become dependent on their owners and cannot be left alone for long periods of time. As a result, keeping a dog at home is not a good choice if you are a regular traveler.
10 steps to speak Cockatiel